Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Last Sunday my family gathered together for dinner and some pumpkin carving. I can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin. It was messy, but SO much fun! I don't usually get that into Halloween, but as I told you last week, this year I'm feeling the holiday spirit early, and I'm loving it! Here's my pumpkin:I've mentioned before how creative my sisters are. Here's my younger sister Libby tackling her Polka Dot Pumpkin:Here's the group shot of all of them finished and lit! You see can see some family members are more creative than others! And by others, I mean me.
Quite the collection, huh? Are you having a hard time getting into the Halloween spirit? Visit ilovetocreate.com for some quick and easy project ideas! We'll help take your house from boring to bloodcurdling in no time! I especially love this creepy project by Pattiewack:I'm such a wimp, I'd probably be too freaked out to drink out of them! There's lots of fun costumes around the office today. Check back next week to see my favorites, and to check out how my smurf costume turned out! Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment