Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We Love To Create!

Even though Halloween is long gone, and my Christmas countdown has begun (44 days!), I have to show you some of the costumes my fellow iLoveToCreate-ers came up with! Here's a particularly witty costume the Internet Marketing team created: A little Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint™ , Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™ and a pig mask and you can be the H1N1 virus, too! Here's the Swell Designer (Alexa) dressed up as Octomom:Pretty dead-on, right? I LOVE the big wax lips. Here's Sean, who looks so good as a girl it's a little scary!
And finally, after a lot of this......and a lot of this...
we have me, Smurfette!
I felt pretty silly parading around the office in this outfit, but it's fun to mix it up every once and a while! Now it's time to move on to my favorite time of the year!! I think I'm going to have my family over for a Color Bazaar party. Wouldn't it be so fun to have everyone make their own ornament for our family tree? Look how beautiful this Christmas ornament is:
It still amazes me how beautifully rich the color is! Click HERE to learn how you can make this ornament, or lots of other cool objects, yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment