Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's (almost!) the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Fall is finally here! Last night as I was leaving my parent's house it was so cold I could see my breathe. All I could think was one thing...the holidays are finally here!!! My boyfriend quickly reminded me I was getting a little ahead of myself. Before I can start thinking about Thanksgiving dinner and what I want for Christmas, we need to get through Halloween. So, now I've decided to focus all my festive energy on Halloween. Here's what I'm going to be:
I haven't worked out all the details yet, but I know there will be quite a bit of Royal Blue Tulip Permanent Fabric Dye involved. Not feeling festive this year? Visit ilovetocreate.com for fun and easy projects that'll get you in the spooky spirit in no time! The Spooky Smiles Plate is a cute way to display all those treats your ghosts and goblins love to nibble on!

I didn't realize how much I liked Satin Glazes until I saw this plate in person. Check them out! There's plenty of other cool Halloween projects and costume ideas at ilovetocreate.com. I love these Twilight-inspired tees (Team Edward!) and this super cute Boo Buffet! Somehow you can never have enough candy corns! If you need EVEN MORE Halloween inspiration, pop over the Swell Designer's blog. She's posted a TON of Halloween projects. Seriously, more Halloween projects then you ever thought possible! There's definitely something for everyone. Here's one of my faves:

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment