Friday, August 28, 2009

She's Creative! Part Two

So awhile back I shared a dark Creativity Confession with you, my faithful followers. The truth is, once upon a time, I was creative. I wonder to myself, what happened? Was there some event that utterly convinced me I had no creative bones in my body? As I got older was it no longer cool to ride my bike to Color Cafe? I guess I'll have to do a little more soul searching before I can reveal the answer to that one! In the meantime, I'll continue to post evidence of my past glory days. I'm finding it is SO much fun to stumble upon these ceramic pieces I haven't thought about in years! Here's my latest discovery, which, as you can see, is circa 1998:

Call me crazy, but I don't think that's half bad! I was clearly partial to the French Dimensions and Concepts back in those days. I still am, actually, with a new love of Crystals Glazes! For this project I used FD 258 Pure White, as well as CN 261 Light Grape, CN 041 Light Papaya, CN 061 Light Salsa, Cn 181 Light Kiwi, CN 121 Light Nautical, CN 123 Dark Nautical, and CN 142 Bright Aqua. Wouldn't it be so fun to try to do this project now?! I'm totally inspired to give it a try! Stay tuned to see how it turns out. Until then, I'm going to keep digging around my parents' house to see what else I can find. Do you guys have any long forgotten ceramic pieces laying around? Send me pictures and I'll share them with everyone! Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment