Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i LOVE to create with Color Bazaar!

It's been so hard for me to keep quiet about my FAVORITE new program, Color Bazaar! Finally, after a long and painful wait, I can tell you all about it! As I mentioned in my CCSA Recap, Color Bazaar is an innovative color process that transforms ordinary objects into a treasure. Color Bazaar gives bare surfaces a vibrant and magical personality with an easy-to-master technique designed for every skill level. With Color Bazaar, anyone can create a beautiful piece of art. Yes, even me! This program is SO easy and SO fun, I just love it. Here's how it works:
First, you choose your object and pigments. I went with Sapphire, Amethyst, Gunmetal, and Onyx.

Next, you pour a small amount of Sparkle Fuse adhesive into your object, and roll it around until it completely coats the inside.

You then drain the excess Sparkle Fuse. This step is SUPER important. I left my object for a minute or two to make sure I got it all out.

Next I scooped my pigments into the object using the Pigment Spoon (not pictured), and shook and turned my object until the pigment covered the entire inside of the surface. Here's my object halfway through...

...and here's the finished project!

As my last step I embellished with Tulip Glam-It-Up PDA, and hung it proudly outside my cube. As you can see, I have quite a collection forming!


I promise, anyone can be successful with Color Bazaar! Everyone at iLoveToCreate has fallen in love! Look at all these objects I stole from my co-workers:

Aren't they so pretty?! So do I have you convinced? Want to learn more about Color Bazaar?! Visit www.ilovetocreate.com for all the details!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really pretty - the ornaments aren't "homemade" looking at all! I'm sending this link on to my sister.

    ReplyDelete